We are seeking your views on the Government’s support program to farmers experiencing financial hardship – the Farm Household Allowance.
The review panel is interested in hearing from all people across the agricultural sector, including farming families experiencing hardship, and farming families who are doing well, trusted advisors and support networks such as: accountants, agricultural advisers, agronomists, financial planners, Rural Financial Counsellors, stockists, succession planners, industry and the general public.
The review will look into what is working well for FHA and what improvements could be made.
To have your say:
- Submit your feedback by completing a short survey.
- Submit a written response via email or post to questions raised in the issues paper or containing your experiences, thoughts and/or suggestions (max four pages).
- Participate in a public consultation:
Public consultation dates
- 2-3 October 2018: Launceston, Tasmania
- 8-9 October 2018: Casino, NSW
- 17 October: Adelaide South Australia
- 19 October: industry group consultation in Canberra
- 22-23 October: Mildura region, Victoria
- 30-31 October: Warwick, Queensland
- 6-7 November: Western Australia, location TBC
How to register
Please register (and indicate which session you will be attending) via email to FHAReview@agriculture.gov.au(External link) or via phone at 02 6272 2449.
Submit your feedback by 2 November 2018.
We will consider all comments before preparing the final report.
Thank you for providing your feedback. This survey should take 10-15 minutes to complete.
Please note all mandatory questions require a response to progress through the survey
You will need to register with us or sign in to provide feedback online.
Before you make a submission, make sure you have read the read the Issues paper for the Farm Household Allowance review PDF (927 KB) and/or the Terms of Reference PDF [382 KB].
Before you email or post your feedback to us, make sure you:
- read the Issues paper for the Farm Household Allowance review PDF (927 KB) and/or
- the Terms of Reference PDF (382 KB)
- download and complete the submission form DOCX (121 KB)
All email and postal submissions must have a completed submission form.
Submissions made on behalf of an organisation must be on official letterhead.
Email your completed form to: FHAReview@agriculture.gov.au(External link)
Post your completed form to:
Farm Household Allowance Review
Department of Agriculture and Water Resources
GPO Box 858
Canberra ACT 2601